Our large animal veterinarians and support crew are dedicated to helping farmers maximise the profitability of their on- farm endeavours. Our clinics have a strong dairy focus, with an aim to provide gold standard service and advice. We have a great crew of vets ready to examine your sick animals and carry out routine jobs, as well as trained Incalf, Healthy Hoof, Mastitis Investigation, and Nutritional advisors. With the new Infovet computer system we can offer aged pregnancy testing on dairy cows, as well as detailed analysis of reproductive performance, mastitis, and production.
Feel free to contact us if you are moving into the area, converting, or simply looking for more in-depth advice and a greater relationship with your veterinarian.
March Monthly Reminders
- Dry off cows with a BCS of 3.0 or lower at the start of the month
- Arrange a herd test to assist in culling and dry cow therapy decisions
- Restart magnesium supplementation to prevent Autumn metabolics
- Monitor herd for bloat
- Final PD to identify late calving cows, inductions, and empties
- Book an InCalf consult with your prime vet to review your reproductive performance following your final PD
- Clearly mark and identify any cows that are dried off early with dry cow therapy
- Consider combination therapy (antibiotic + teatseal) in early dried off cows
Animal Health Plans
Check out our consultancy packages we offer below.