Our large animal veterinarians and support crew are dedicated to helping farmers maximise the profitability of their on- farm endeavours. Our clinics have a strong dairy focus, with an aim to provide gold standard service and advice. We have a great crew of vets ready to examine your sick animals and carry out routine jobs, as well as trained Incalf, Healthy Hoof, Mastitis Investigation, and Nutritional advisors. With the new Infovet computer system we can offer aged pregnancy testing on dairy cows, as well as detailed analysis of reproductive performance, mastitis, and production.
Feel free to contact us if you are moving into the area, converting, or simply looking for more in-depth advice and a greater relationship with your veterinarian.
January Monthly Reminders
- Consider giving long acting Selenium and Copper bullets to calves
- Weigh Calves (consider Growright)
- Continue with your calf drenching programme
- Calves should start their lepto programme in January or February
- Cows and heifers will need a lepto booster in the next 1-3 months
- Book in early pregnancy testing for foetal ageing 12-15 weeks after the PSM
- Reduced induction allowance requires shorter mating periods, consider removing the bulls early
Animal Health Plans
Check out our consultancy packages we offer below.