Sheep, Beef & More
With a great mix of experience and youth, our team of veterinarians are well placed to offer gold standard service and advice to our Sheep, Beef, and Deer clients. We offer a wide range of routine ambulatory services where we can assist with sick animals, trace element testing, pregnancy testing, ram palpations, calvings and so forth. We also have an ever expanding range of specialty services, including consultancy services (such as Animal Health Plans, Lifetime Ewe Management, Genetics etc), AI and Embryo Transfer, Feet First footrot services, Bull Testing, and Faecal Egg Count Reduction Testing.
Feel free to contact us if you are looking for more in-depth advice and a greater relationship with your veterinarian.
April Monthly Reminders
- Teasers out with hoggets
- Cross-bred hoggets should be 40kg in early April
- Exit drench remaining trading lambs and ewe hoggets – discuss options with your vet
- Toxo and Campy vaccination should be completed now
- Target condition score of 3.0 for ewes at mating
- Cattle should be in peak body condition by the end of April to ensure they winter well
- Drench calves and vaccinate with clostridial vaccine if not already done
- Fawns should be given their Yersiniavax booster vaccination
- Copper bullets should be given to calves and fawns prior to Winter
Animal Health Plans
Check out our consultancy packages we offer below.