Our large animal veterinarians and support crew are dedicated to helping farmers maximise the profitability of their on- farm endeavours. Our clinics have a strong dairy focus, with an aim to provide gold standard service and advice. We have a great crew of vets ready to examine your sick animals and carry out routine jobs, as well as trained Incalf, Healthy Hoof, Mastitis Investigation, and Nutritional advisors. With the new Infovet computer system we can offer aged pregnancy testing on dairy cows, as well as detailed analysis of reproductive performance, mastitis, and production.
Feel free to contact us if you are moving into the area, converting, or simply looking for more in-depth advice and a greater relationship with your veterinarian.
February Monthly Reminders
- Remove bulls from the dairy platform when mating finishes
- Calves should start their lepto programme if not already started
- Cows and heifers will need a lepto booster in the next 1-2 months
- Body Condition Score your herd
- Weigh Calves (consider Growright)
- Monitor calves for polio/PEM – signs include blindness, staggering, and stargazing
- Heifer PD’s can start 6 weeks after bull removal
- Update your MINDA records with your clinical mastitis cases
Animal Health Plans
Check out our consultancy packages we offer below.