Our large animal veterinarians and support crew are dedicated to helping farmers maximise the profitability of their on- farm endeavours. Our clinics have a strong dairy focus, with an aim to provide gold standard service and advice. We have a great crew of vets ready to examine your sick animals and carry out routine jobs, as well as trained Incalf, Healthy Hoof, Mastitis Investigation, and Nutritional advisors. With the new Infovet computer system we can offer aged pregnancy testing on dairy cows, as well as detailed analysis of reproductive performance, mastitis, and production.
Feel free to contact us if you are moving into the area, converting, or simply looking for more in-depth advice and a greater relationship with your veterinarian.
April Monthly Reminders
- Dry off cows with a BCS of 3.5 or lower at the start of the month
- Body Condition Score your herd and plan for strategic early dry-off of light cows, to ensure cows can reach their calving targets
- Final lepto boosters for calves if not already completed
- Consider a second whole herd PD to detect foetal loss before winter
- Dry off cows with high SCC or producing less than 5L per day
- Record all clinical mastitis cases into MINDA in preparation for your Annual Mastitis Review
- Book in Annual Mastitis Review with your prime vet
- Consider pre-dryoff cow drench
Animal Health Plans
Check out our consultancy packages we offer below.