Our large animal veterinarians and support crew are dedicated to helping farmers maximise the profitability of their on- farm endeavours. Our clinics have a strong dairy focus, with an aim to provide gold standard service and advice. We have a great crew of vets ready to examine your sick animals and carry out routine jobs, as well as trained Incalf, Healthy Hoof, Mastitis Investigation, and Nutritional advisors. With the new Infovet computer system we can offer aged pregnancy testing on dairy cows, as well as detailed analysis of reproductive performance, mastitis, and production.
Feel free to contact us if you are moving into the area, converting, or simply looking for more in-depth advice and a greater relationship with your veterinarian.
November Monthly Reminders
- Booster vaccinate your calves with Covexin/ clostridial vaccine
- Begin your calf drenching programme
- Examine remaining non-cyclers on day 24-25 of mating
- Weigh your calves (consider Growright)
- Continue to teatspray after every milking for the whole of the season
- Monitor for pink-eye in calves, consider vaccination in at-risk mobs
- Maintain heat detection as a priority for the second 3 weeks (don’t let standards slip)
- Discuss lameness prevention with staff (consider Healthy Hoof)
Animal Health Plans
Check out our consultancy packages we offer below.