Sheep, Beef & More
With a great mix of experience and youth, our team of veterinarians are well placed to offer gold standard service and advice to our Sheep, Beef, and Deer clients. We offer a wide range of routine ambulatory services where we can assist with sick animals, trace element testing, pregnancy testing, ram palpations, calvings and so forth. We also have an ever expanding range of specialty services, including consultancy services (such as Animal Health Plans, Lifetime Ewe Management, Genetics etc), AI and Embryo Transfer, Feet First footrot services, Bull Testing, and Faecal Egg Count Reduction Testing.
Feel free to contact us if you are looking for more in-depth advice and a greater relationship with your veterinarian.
January Monthly Reminders
- Get your rams palpated and blood tested prior to mating
- Get dogs vaccinated prior to the dog trial season
- Take out lighter ewes for preferential feeding before mating
- Reproductive vaccines (Toxo and Campy) can be started now
- Get Teaser rams prepared by your vet
- Clostridial booster (or sensitiser if not already done) should be given to replacement hoggets, lambs, and calves
- Continue with preventative drench programme in lambs
- Remove bulls after 3 cycles (63 days) for mixed age cows, and 2 cycles (42 days) for heifers
Animal Health Plans
Check out our consultancy packages we offer below.