Sheep, Beef & More
With a great mix of experience and youth, our team of veterinarians are well placed to offer gold standard service and advice to our Sheep, Beef, and Deer clients. We offer a wide range of routine ambulatory services where we can assist with sick animals, trace element testing, pregnancy testing, ram palpations, calvings and so forth. We also have an ever expanding range of specialty services, including consultancy services (such as Animal Health Plans, Lifetime Ewe Management, Genetics etc), AI and Embryo Transfer, Feet First footrot services, Bull Testing, and Faecal Egg Count Reduction Testing.
Feel free to contact us if you are looking for more in-depth advice and a greater relationship with your veterinarian.
July Monthly Reminders
- Give sheep a lice treatment off-shears
- Review your drenching plan for the pre-lamb period with your vet
- Book in your conveyer for pre-lamb capsule, clostridial vaccination, and drench treatments
- Carry out a pre-lamb feed budget for twin bearing ewes
- Carry out a footrot inspection to reduce the pool of infected animals present during the lambing period
Animal Health Plans
Check out our consultancy packages we offer below.